Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dealing With The Illness Of Two Parents

I hope the readers of PROGRESSIVE VALUES will stick around, as I've been dealing with the illness of two parents and I've been spending a lot of time at the hospital recently or providing care. My father collapsed in my backyard last week, and needed to be hospitalized for the second time in a just month. And my mother has serious ongoing health issues as well.

I'll make every attempt to be back again on a daily basis with compelling features as well as some interesting products and CD/movie reviews as well to round things out. Please remain a loyal reader and still with me as I try to cope with the bad stuff going on at home, dealing with two ill parents. Thanks so much, and God bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home