Wednesday, July 01, 2009

A Creepy Creepy True Story


Yesterday, when I drove past a very old business district here in Portland, Oregon with my brother past an old funeral business, my brother told me how he used to do car repair work for the funeral director there. So we went on talking about the business. Then I was shocked to hear an outrageous true story about this funeral home.


One day a gang member who died an unnatural death was killed in a shooting came in to the funeral home for preparation. And when the director came in to prepare the body, he just about jumped out of skin, because there was a ghost walking through the room. This funeral director was in pure shock. It was the first and only time this happened in all his years of work on so many deceased persons.


I know that the Sci Fi channel features some programs like GHOST HUNTERS, but I never cared to really ever watch a full episode. I've never really given ghost stories very much interest myself. But, man oh man, is this a creepy true story. I even heard that some old Navy ships have claimed to have ghosts on them as well. Anyone here have any true ghost stories to relate? This is really weird stuff I never really thought was serious before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home