Sunday, November 20, 2005

Adrian Rodgers

This past week, a great American religious leader passed away. Adrian Rodgers was the three time elected head of the Southern Baptists.

While Adrian Rodgers did bring some politics to the Southern Baptist faith as major areas of church concerns, he still should be remembered best for his calm and warm style of speaking that will be greatly missed.

His excellent sermons with his warm style that were carried weekly on TBN and other religious channels will be hard to replace with another religious leader of equal value.

3 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Rob said...

Cool blog, I've stumbled on a good one. I have a site too if you'd like to check it out: why should i quit smoking. Come visit sometime if you get a chance.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Rob said...

I like your blog here. Come check out mine sometime. I also have a site to help quit smoking if you'd like to visit.

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger screwed-up said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
I want you to look for my crusader cash advance blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home